todae at abt 8.15, miie beloved zhazha went to a better place...I HATE MY FATHER'S UNLOVING CARE FOR ANIMALS!!! he see my sis n me cry like shit he still say things that insult zhazha...
robrovoski is ready to be collected...now i listening to 'one sweet day'...
* * * Dearest god, why are you so cruel to take away zhazha's life? but now, please bring her to
* * *
a better place without suffering and bring her to heaven and meet you...give her another chance to live...i witnessed that she has always been a very good girl... give us a chance to meet again...
AMEN* * *
* * *
ya...wads over should be over...rite?
Dearest ZhaZha,
I just want you to know that i will ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN YOUR NEXT LIFE AND YOU WILL STAY SO CUTE AND FAT WHEN I SEE YOU...
Good bye zhazha...god...take her to ur place and live in a better place...
SEE YOU IN UR NEXT LIFE ZHAZHA
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.