its morning now...wad a gloomy day...i mean by gloomy is all about me...me me me me me...papa gave me permission to buy ppc at abt $20...den everytime i ask my maid to go and buy, she tell me dun have the card already...den when i try to help her blend in by telling her to go buy bread and at the same time go buy the ppc, she tell me sorry i forget...so i tried telling her to go down this morning b4 mother wakes up...but then hor...she haven't return yet...i bet she didn't run as i told her to run b4 she went down...den when mother woke up, she question me wad i ask my maid to buy...if i tell her go buy my ppc, mother will sure angry de...den she will say, 这种东西不可以等meh? den i just look at her she look at me then she 你用这种态度来跟我讲话,我以后也这样跟你讲话! den she slammed the door...erms HELLO? I DIDN'T EVEN TALK TO HER! I JUST STARED AT HER FACE AND SHE STARE AT MINE! I DIDN'T EVEN DARE TO OPEN MY MOUTH...now I'm just in my room...sitting on my computer table with a water bottle and my breakfast as i dun really wanna go out to the living room or the kitchen to grab all my needs...but if i need to use the washroom, of course must wait until mother goes out to work den can go...cuz the washroom is in the master room...(i cant possibly pull out the toilet bowl with all the pipes and so and "install" it in my room and connecting it to the 1st floor rite? its like totally impossible...) actually its common sense...its like so totally awkward...
ltr 2pm need to go to school for dunno wad going for japan the practice...6pm++ den can come back...tt mrs suresh say need to wear wad cultural clothes...I'M AN INDIAN?! DOES MY NAME AMANDA SOUNDS LIKE INDIAN?! my chinese friends all wear chinese clothes den its like im the one wearing indian! she say school WONT PROVIDE ANY COSTUMES!WHICH MEANS WE HAVE TO EITHER BORROW IT,OR BUY IT...EASY FOR HER TO SAY! WE SOOOOOOOOO FREE TO GO TO LITTLE INDIA OR WADEVA TO BUY ALL THOSE COSTUMES! COME ONE MAN! SHES AN ADULT WHICH MAKES US FROM HER TOOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT! SHE CAN GO THERE WHEN SHES FREE TO GO SHOPPING...DEN US LEH? I TELL MY MOTHER DEN SHE SAY GO COMPLAIN...YEAH RITE...BETTA GO COMPLAIN...CUZ I OSO NOT HAPPY WITH TT STUPID DECISION...WEARING INDIAN IS OK CUZ ITS QUITE NICE ACTUALLY...if i borrow,(finally use small letters le...)its so gonna not have a sense of home and i HATE BORROWING CLOTHES UNLESS I HAVE TO! but buy...its expensive and i dunno why but i dun wan to go little india...i tink hor...when she said the idea of the cultural performance in the meeting room, when all of the teachers agreed, they were all half asleep... bcuz she kinda like ex-vice-principal and still must respect her... yeah...the school's values includes RESPECT so they must respect everything...den respect mrs suresh and her idea and the teachers all half asleep cuz her idea was sooooooo bad...
now need to go...i want to do my pouch's cross stitch...see ya!
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.