Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 5:50 PM

Y do i have friends like AMANDA TAN?! does she only tink about how important her existance is on tis world? does she care about wad UNFAIRNESS she had done to ME or the ppl around her? rmbr my last post saying tt i went out with her,sam,kt n my chinese teacher? we took neoprints rite? den all gt repeated ones...i took one with 2 repeated pictures den she will take 2 repeated pictures oso...sam n kt oso take more dan 1 repeated picture...during morning, she come to my class den ask for the picture as i kept for her...i accidently gave her MINE AND I MISTAKEN FOR HERS...den i desperately want it back...den i "summoned" kt to find her and exchange the picture for me as i cannot actually find her in such a crowded canteen...when kt found her,she talked to her about me exchanging the wrong photo...kt came back n tell me she dun wan to change it...den i know i have to 出动 by my own...i went to her and i told her 阿曼达,今天早上你拿错我的那张照片,可以跟我换回吗?...she den dunno the thing(even if she does,there are some MISUNDERSTANDINGS THAT SHE ACT PRO N ACT LIKE SHE KNOW!!!) den tell me 不用讲了,i know the whole story...she very the wad leh...dam her man! y do i have such an unreasonable friend here? zzz...i tink she is acting lame n tellin everybody " eh guys...dun FRIEND TT AMANDA ANG...CUZ THE NEOPRINT PICTURE..." yah and so on...so the wad leh...so lame sia...those who are above my gud friends will know tt I HATE IT WHEN THEY S AY I FRIEND U U DUN FRIEND ME... jovi and michelle LOVES to say tt when they first started hanging out wif me...but i train them until they oso hate those LAMOS!!! zzz...y cant the LAMOS act like they are grownups? n dun say tt I FRIEND U phrase...how lame can they be?
Anyways...sam told me to hand the picture to her and den she will help me 打战...
Leyi...now tt u know the whole thing, pls dun be angry...pls...>.<...go to ur cbox n c...

today i oso had a wonderful time wif ceris yah...nowadays...i feel like qq is...not like she was b4...shes like lying...saying she hate gladys but still like very gud friends/best friends with her...haiz...

AH!!! my father at home!!! Byez


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.