yo ppl...now miie at miie couz' hse...miie sis and miguel watching the HEROES show... ate pasta juz now...ethan is playing his nitendo and im of course...usin ethan's com!!! how i wish can play maple...or better...sumone can support me of playing the wii...now im like too extra to tok nia...im juz toking abt the pirate patch in maple den miie sis say i extra...juz now my sis hit me in the eyes wif the knuckles hir...i CRIED NIA!!! (cry baby) dam...long time didnt cry bcuz of pain-ness...its mostly bcuz of heartbroken... more daes goin korea le...my aunt said tt the mountain is degrees...maybe i'ill get frozen to death...in japan hor...i wore abt long johns at night without coat...its ok...and at night its abt 9-10 degree...but the legs is like...argh!!!
when we all at korea...i tink i'ill get frost bite...but den hope not la!!! im goin home at abt 11 or 12...so write tmr...BB!!!
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.