Sunday, January 4, 2009, 12:45 PM

Tis blog is like dead...ever since i returned from two countries...japan n korea...lol...korea was quite fun and cold and spent quality time with my family members and miie couz...maybe goin to his hse ltr in the afternoon...

juz now had a fight wif my sis...writing in to vent out some of my anger...lol...she was decorating her journal and she wanted to use a ruler to make sure tt her 'poka dotsss' are straight...and she wanted to use MY ruler which is so gonna make it turn black!!! cant she use her own? cuz its like she wanted the best for herself and me is like a maid which can sacrifice everything to her...although im p6 already...but i will always hav tis 'lamish' thought in my mind...SHE THINKS SHES A QUEEN AND I HAV TO WAIT AND SACRIFICE FOR HER LIKE A SOLDIER!!!!!! and shes VERYYYYYYY bad to say miie couz vivian tt shes stupid...she keeps thinking shes a higher class dan her...ok i admit...my sis is smarter dan her...her mind is juz...sooo naive... they are of the same age and since she loves to compare so much...compare her to fang wei...the smarty gal...shes sooooo smart and miie sis is juz a tiny dot...she will find a way to compare qq or other smarty pants in my class to me...helooooo? we're talking abt her!!!!!!! H-E-R!!! HER HER!!! SHE SHE SHE!!! lol...my parents keep telling us tt comparism is nt a gd thing bcuz others deserve a chance too...but she doesnt get tt in her dang brain...even though my parents said tt...they like to compare alot too... nth else to write...except tt mr wong is my form teacher agn!!! so gonna suffer tis year agn... gota go bathe le...maybe friday write agn..byez~


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.