Friday, March 27, 2009, 7:21 PM

i just found out tt i just broke my record of having 50 posts!!! omg!!! anywae the main point is tt im actually jealous over 2 ppl! bud b4 i say tt...lemme say abt todae!

todae,b4 i went to AIA, i went to play badminton wif ah chew and jovi...den we gt discuss abt the navalites discovery day de thingy...den now my hand de muscles PAIN MAN !!! den the AIA the lines all crooked...lol...den i tell faithy goh my hand "FEI" liao...LOL!!! den during the badminton game...me n qq laugh until we drop to the floor man! bcuz jovi was setting the line...den she go tell other ppl " HEY PPL! DUN CROSS THIS LINE BCUZ WE R PLAYING BADMINTON HERE!" sumthing like tt...den summore abel wanna act hero den go kik the ball den skally fall...aiya...he fell alot of times...seriously...one is acidental....one is i bump into him den he fall which means i can balance better dan him!!! LOL!!! den ltr is he wanna slide den become a loud THUG!!! it went all BOOM on the floor man! wadda day!!!

now abt the jealousy...im acctually jealous abt leyi n samantha... ( i shld start calling them tis instead of lao buu n ah gal liaox...cuz if leyi doesnt tok to me...i might think of leaving the family tree...) cuz its like they have each other and im the extra one...they both are together man! ( as in fwens nt les ) den i was in the middle nt NUER anymore...cuz leyi doesnt call me tt liao...ever since last sat...the misunderstanding....both of them wan me to buy 4EVA DE THINGS IN AUDI 4 THEM LEH!!! think man...although they are "cheap" tt costs abt 3.6k but it can last them foreva!!! leyi buy for her 4eva de things b4 bcuz she bought 20k!!! the most i can get is 10k nia...zzz...sam oso gt buy leyi 4eva de things b4...without them being the first...i must buy 4EVA DE THINGS FOR BOTH!!! RED!!!BOTH!!! i actually found out bcuz i went in sam's acc and see all things foreva de...but its her own @cash...but wad abt the others? you see...both of them make a gr8 couple of best budds...mayb i shld just leave tt tree...and not b part of them since I REALLY AM NOT... bcuz its i wanted to be in the tree and call them these cute names and bring my relationship closer to leyi and sam n stuff like tt...but actually it bcame worse day by day...bcuz we are opposites! like wad my MSN de PS says...u r here n i m there, u r facing the back while i m to the front,u walk left i walk right,we r always opposites...
seriously...tts wad describes me n leyi's relationship as "mother n daughter" and best budds...bud since sam has taken over her heart...den i hav nth to say...
LEYI,
IF U HAV READ THIS ENTRY...U CAN B ANGRY WITH ME BCUZ I KNOW U N SAM R ALWAYS TOGETHER!



this blog entry has currently no copyrights and NO OFFENCES


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.