Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 10:01 PM

not its currently 10.0.pm at night...den hor i read the papers rite...they said tt there will be a solar storm...it means tt the sun will reach its maximum level and it will burn out and causing alot of ppl to die...and all electricity will be cut off...FOR 10 YRS!!! me and my sister say hor...we cannot live in tt...so we decided to jump off the building...

they oso said tt satelite reports presumed tt on 22nd july 2009, there will be a gr8 earthquake tt will be shaking thw whole world...yesh...including singapore...its like omg? how can they predict things like tt? last yr they said tt there will be 10. sth sth degree of earthquake happening in sichuan agn...in the end? they still cleaning the concretes...omgs...

den hor my flu oso bo HAO derh lor...my lao buu nvr bring me to doctor...(leyi lar...=P jkjk) den hor keep eating panadol...den hor dun hav fever hor..cannot dun go school...

WOOTS! TMR P4s COMING FOR DUTY LER!!! ALL P6s CAN QIAOO JIAOO LIAO! DUNNID GO DUTY!!! THE DIVYA HOR...SHE THINK TOO MUCH LIAO...SAY DUNNID GO...ISH P6s SLACK LAR...DEN I CAN TOK TO HIMM...LOL...DEN MUST SEE PJD...ZZ...WIF HIS AC FACE...FYI...AC MEANS ACT CUTE...IF ANYONE DARES TO COPYRIGHT THIS WORD...U WILL FACE MY SIS... IM JUZ USING IT CUZ I LAZY TO TYPE THE WHOLE WORD...

juz now watched fighting spiders...my sister n dad actually acted as "extra ppl" aka behind the scenes de ppl...u may say background ppl oso...cuz they're part of the background...and my dad saw the stars...including my sis...she said the charlie in person likes to eat...the tony's bro(4get his name =P)likes to drink...omgs...wont fall sick...LOL!!! den charlie go shout PONTIANAA!!! when they heard a gal screaming in the forest...omgs! quite funny...although its an english show...it wont get u anywhr...especially eng...cuz its oso...inappropraite...as in broken/singlish...and boys will be boys...cuz they oso liked sXXXy gals...omgs...den they even wanted to steal a magazine at the beginning...omgs

- - - -* * * notice how many OMGS i used in tis post...=P


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.