reporter of class 6.1 speaking!
todae...ppl A gave ppl B sth tt melts ur heart! bud ppl B is nt happy wor! so i wrote a report abt it...and den me and wani started a news writing society...with our veri own editor JOVI!! den we all started to ask ppl and wrote a news paper...now im writing another one...abt juz now in school derh...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~in school...
juz now in school hor...dam funny derh...and...GRATZ AH QII N DIDI MARRY!!! WOOTS WOOTS!!! they married in the game of truth or dare juz now!!! cuz they hold hands wor!!! den i say I NOW PRONOUNCE U HUSBAND N WIFE! den they no reply wor!! no objection! so officially married liao lor!!! shioks sias!!
den hor we go dare michelle...den i dare her to run along the corridor shouting I LOVE GWT at the same time...den hav teacher so when she running back...she cupped her hands infront of her mouth and shouted I LOVE GWT!!! happy? den hor i go to her front hor...den i put my hands and a kissing face...pretending tt im GWT...lol!! im nt les...
den ltr we drink at the 3rd floor landing...den hor we laugh laugh laugh den l8r hor michelle HAI XI sia...den vomit u know? actually is hor she drink the mango tea den ltr laugh until she spit it out...gross...den i todae oso keep bullying my di...>.<
den hor juz now walking home hor...i dare ah qii to say I LOVE JUN HUI den he reali go say sia!!! suprising...lol!!!
sry spy wor!!! my money muz return me ok??
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.