Sunday, April 26, 2009, 4:21 PM

i finally know wads wrong liao...i tot my post cannot have colours liaos...den skally hor is i go press edit HTML...tts why bo colour...anywaes...COLOURFUL LIFE IS BAC!!!

den hor juz now i chiong audi and hw...as in chinese hw...i chiong the compo summore...I SO GUAII! >.<

and lao buu...

I LVL 11 LIAOS!!! finally freedom liaos...omgs...stuck at novice so long...lol... and den hor i play audi wif michelle...den she so poor thing...play clubbeh all boom her...sads...den hor i tot jovi wan online msn derh...den skally i 4got her email...den i lost my pw for the another acc...lol...

and i just gt new songs into my hp...=.= (tis oso wanna say...lol)

tmr hav lao chicken class...CURSE SHE SICK BO COME!!! MUAHAHAHA! den i can sit wif mua NUER jovi...i like to sit wif her...cuz can do hw and tok tok tok...sit wif krystal hor...haish...all she know how to say ish shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... tok abit onli shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...=.=! sians...CURSE TT CHICKEN!!! either she kana fever or wadeva shyt i dun care...or netball thingy...AS LONG AS I DUN SEE HER TMR!!! i wun curse mdm tan bud i juz dun wan her to come lar...

OH SHYT! I FORGOT TMR ISH MR PETER ANG DE LESSONS! mr wong hav no other teachers izit? MUZ MUZ MUZ MUZ mr ang ar? sian dao...

todae oso bo go out...even SIAN-ER...SIANS...dunno wad to do lar...and now hor...i like another ppl...and hor yesterdae michelle come my hse...den I msg PJD and ask him who he like now...den he say me n michelle...den i say he wun find happiness wif michelle derh...i tink i forgotten im using michelle's phone tt tyme...den l8r he msg my phone say I TINK I WILL LIKE U MOR DAN MICHELLE... io was like omgs! i was setting my own trap...u noe i wanted him to stop liking me derh...cuz i oso wun like bac...so oso bo happiness...his mind hor so 单纯 thinking tt i will like him bac...=.=...too bad i wun...cuz 我有心上人 liaos...lol...bud i wun tell him i like him...to prevent another hurtful event...cuz wif PJD was kinda a hurtful event...cuz i found out tt i dun reali like him...i onli treat him as a bro...bud i gave him a chance to be "siblings"...den he sae i hate him...omgs...so 单纯...

tts al ler bar...nid ask my sis to help me fix sth in the com..BUH BYES!

Labels:



So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.