Monday, April 13, 2009, 10:38 PM

wth...juz now i go audition hor...veri cam leh...alot NG...muz retake AGAIN N AGAIN N AGAIN! cuz mus hav XIAO RONG! zz...den hor its like i keep saying wrongly leh...ask me PAI ENGLISH SHOW LEH! english is 100xx better dan chinese! omgs...den hor i 11yrs old onli wan me PAII 18++ yrs old de show...so hard siah! sads...confirm cannot get der la! can get hor...wahhh...QI JI ARH!!! nvm lerhx...

wahh...lao buu finally giv her blog URl...
LAO BUU
Y NVR TELL US? >.<

and den i think hor now lao buu oso du nwan come our hse lerh...sads...den chellemi always hav tuition...=.=...and lao buu...go see qq's blog...n leave a tagg b4 u leave oso...and hor...u still hav one nuer one leh..不要不理我leh! u hav alot of gd fwens one leh...
FRM DIS PART ISH ADAPTED FRM QQ'S BLOG IF U DUN WAN GO...
WHR IS THE JOVIAL LEYI I ONCE SAW?
U SEEM LIKE U DUN WAN US AS UR FWENS ANIMORE
U'VE CHANGED TOTALLY
BEYOND RECOGNITION
I MISS THE OLD U

from amanda (nuer???)
I WAN THE OLD LEYI
I WAN MY OLD LAO BUU
DUN BU LI WO IN EVERYWHR!
WHY CANT WE BE UR FWENS?
R WE NT COMPATIBLE TO BE 4EVA FWENS?
I TOT U WERE NT TT KIND OF SUI BIAN PPL?
Y R U SO SUI BIAN NOW?
ME AND THE OTHERS MISS EU WOR!
I MISS THE OLD CUTE LAO BUU DAN NOW DERH LAO BUU!
SO TURN BACK PLS!
WE ARE WAITING FOR U AT THE SHORE OF THE SHALLOW BEACH
BCUZ U HAVEN WENT TT FAR!

lao buu pls...realli miss the old u...mayb sumtimes we r a little GUO FENN budd all comes to an end...
and it all says tt we are all a big happy FAMILY of either fwens or DUMBDUMB FAMILY???

-*-BTW...IF U GUYS WANNA LISTEN TO THE LOVE STORY SONG (2ND) AND NEVER BE REPLACED (3RD) SONG...U MUS ON UR SPEAKER LOUDER CUZ ITS VERI SOFT...SOO-RRY ER HEM ER HEM...

Labels:



So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.