siao siao sia! my napfa gt GOLD sia!!! although my running 23rd position...LOL! bud WHO CARES SERIOUSLY?! AS LONG AS I GET MY GOLD TO GET A GOLD STAR!!! den my toe now veri pain oso...zzz...whole thing swollen sia! so poor thing sia me...=(
den todae TRUTH OR DARE HOR...VERI JING CAI U NOE??? CUZ HOR QQ FALL ON PDD!!! OMGS! SO LANG MAN SIA!!! DEN SUMMORE TWICE...DEN HOLD HAND ONCE...DEN LTR MDM SITI COME NAGG...DEN THE WHOLE GAME STOP LIAO LOR...SADS...ITS JUST GETTING EXCITING!
seriously hor...truth or dare game must ATLEAST 1HR of gaming...or else nt enuff derh...lol...den hor michelle wan hold GWT hand hor...he go run away...AGAIN! den michelle say hor tmr wan saboo miie!!! poor me =( lol...den sam n adrian oso...HAPPY COUPLE SIA!!!
den the worst thing ish hor...MY DAR IS UNDER MICHELLE'S CONTROL! HE MUZ DO WAD SHE SAYS! SO MICHELLE CONFIRM SABO ME HOLD HAND WIF HIM DER!!! AHHHHHH!!!
den angry DE SHII hor ish juz now AIA rite...den Gina go take my twilight bookmark...u noe how she return?
FLYING PICTURE!!!
den drop on the floor hor oso nvr say anything...so rude...
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.