JUZ NOW WAS THE FREAKIN ORAL...SIANS...ME AND JOVI WAS LIKE WAITED FOR 1HR READING...DEN I READ UNTIL PG 115 OF TWILIGHT...READ ABT 30 PAGES TODAE...IN 1 HR...QUITE GD BAR...CUZ I DUN LIKE TO READ ACTUALLY...
DEN TODAE HOR MY NUER SICK U NOE?? AND LAO BUU...Y U NVR TOK TO ME DERH...>.<
AND GLADYS...ARE U USING ME,JOVI AND WANI'S FAVOURITE MOVIE/BOOK TO START A CONVERSATION WIF US??? CUZ HOR ALL U EVER TALKED ABT TODAE WIF MY DAUGHTER ISH TWILIGHT...R U? BUD I HOPE NOT LAR...BCUZ I DUN THINK U R TT KIND OF PPL...^.^
DEN HOR THE MISS LEE HOR TEST ME LEH...SHES THE ONE TT SETTED THE TARGETS FOR 6.1!!! OMGS!!! LOL...NOW GO DO HW LER...BB
AND GLADYS...PLS DUN CHANGE U NOE!!! CUZ I LIKE THE WAY U R NOW! ^.^
Labels: ORAL CONFIRM BB
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.