LAWLS...NOW MICHELLE AT MY HSE AS MENTIONED...SHIOK SHIOK!!!
LAWLS...
LAWLS...
LAWLS!!!!!!!!! CUZ I REALLY DUNNO WAD TO TYPE HERE...
SAMANTHA CHANGE UR CREDITS!!! ITS NOT CR8TED BY U!!!MUA EXAMS COMING LE...SO WUN BLOG THAT OFTEN...MY DIDI ACTING EMO CUZ NVR HOLD HANDS WIF AH QII FOR 5MIN ON FRIDAY...=.=''
NOW I WAN GO PLAY AUDI!!!
MICHELLE DUN WAN BU WIF GWT LE...LAWLS...BUD HER VOTING STLL ALOT PUT WIN SIAH!!!
MICHELLE OSO SAID TT SHE WAN TO X0X0X0X0 WITH XOXO AND SHE WAN
PRIVATE TIME SEH!YA YA...I "CR8TED" ANOTHER BS WHICH IM USING NOW...IM NOT QUITE HAPPY WITH IT YA...
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.