juz now in school...i go golf...skip chicken lessons...shiok...den we had a mini competition...i gt 2nd place...last time seeing coach daniel...SADS!!
juz a few more hours xiao boi boi coming liaos...shiok!
tmr going bowling...nvr go bowling b4...shiok!
todae last day of term 2!! shioks!!!
qq going malaysia...sads...didi dun miss her too much...
todae 4got to bring jovi's disc...den hor she dam mad at me...but...i asked my maid to bring it to school...so she wun have to get scolded...
now loading audi patch...sians...
bag dam heavy...cuz bring back all the files...except chinnese...lawls
bb...i go other ppl blog
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.