Monday, June 15, 2009, 10:28 AM

ytd and sat hor...me and sis went to shoot for a new okto show...abt school de...at raffles design institute...

den hor deres a guy called FABIAN hor...who calls himself JENNIFER...den RJ hear liao hor...he laugh like hell...den kang rui AKA water hear liao he go shout...OMGS~ FABIAN PREFERS TO BE CALLED JENNIFER! den he laugh like hell...

den fabian hor...he go act like girl...den he shook awhile like kana possessed liddat...den he said
WAD HAPPENED? OH~ I THINK DATS JENNIFER...DID SHE SAY HI TO U?

den deres a guy called JOHN...den me and sis called him DADDY!!!!!!

dey invited us for dinner at suntec or sth? bud too bad...we nidda go...eat pizza...lawls...

bud STILL nvr buy present for gladys..or apology gift to qq...cuz cannot go shopping...we went at 8++...den go hello shop to renew sth and den go eat pizza...den 10++ liaos lor...den cannot go shopping...even if can...all shops closed liao lors...cannot even buy sth for myself...

den ytd i used $350 to buy a laptop frm my sis...den the new lappy ish sis de laptop...so i have 1 laptop...and indirectly 1 pc dat is mine...

den ytd i told mummy dat RJ and KANG RUI and the others wanted to invite us for dinner hor...she asked HOW OLD IS HE? i said 20++...den mummy said GUYS IN THE AGE OF 20++ LOVES TO CHEAT PPL AS YOUNG AS U...den i was like WTH...DATS HOW MUMMY THINK OF OTHERS...hoho~ pics below...and sth special for qq
l
\l/


JIE ISH HIDING FRM MY FIST!!! PLUS CAM...LOLS..
YEA YEA WADEVA...

lols...dats fabian...acting as JENNIFER


dunno his name...bud he is schivonne's bro...



dats schivonne...





fabian~~~ dats actually his ring finger...nt middle finger





jie...lols






fabian~~~







schivonne's bro...






dah wall/ceiling



waliao...dam funny lors!!!
den qq...if u see dis...den...hehe...dunno wad to say...
erms...abt the autograph bk thingy hors...
i dun care whr im placed!
its ur mind! cuz i cant control u of whr i wanna be placed...its ur own thinking...
same as me!
i dun hate the two ppl...its just dat they always do those kind of things dat ish kinda gross???? or make up silly stories...like abudzar hor...he say wad dat time he kana possessed...den u smile at him he strangle u...
den we all have dissatisfactions abt sum1 rite? u hate gladys and me just last yr! den starting of dis yr u oso hate sumbody...den now suddenly u like everyone cuz u accepted dem...maybe im juz a little different frm u abt HOW THINGS WORK...
btw...u said u and gladys are trying to tolerate me...dun u think dat others are oso trying to tolerate u? ppl out dere may not like u either...bud mostly they do cuz u r dam popuar...
bud inside their hearts they may have dissatisfactions of u too...
and u oso said dat I have nt been a veri gd fwen to u these daes...i admit dat i haven been all dat gd...bud dats MY WAY...u always say dat nobody is perfect rite? yea...dats my point...
u oso said dat other ppl asking sumone to hate or ignore u are simply immature...i dunno wad u have done b'hind miie back... bud i dun wanna noe...(i hope u didnt do anything...) bud if u did...u have seriously failed urself...bud i 100% TRUST U DAT U DIDNT DO ANYTHING...CUZ I NOE U R A MAN WOMAN OF UR WORDS...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.