Sianz.. lata gt tuition frm 12 to 1.30...
the lesson quite boring de leh..
but the gd thing is tt i can finish my eng compre bk wif the help of ms chiang by todae..
so i can do my sci tmr...
then, i now veri hungry.
then, i nth to write lerz..
later after tuition i wanna play sims university 2..
then horz, my jie and qq horz, they fight fight fight u noe?
if u're dunno, u all shld go read qq's tagbox...
if u're nida understand the 'situation', u all can read my previous post...
and then chp 2 is qq's latest post..
chp 3 is wadd qq wrote in her tagbox.. (u might nida press the previous button to read..)
chp 4 is wadd my jie wrote..
chp 5 is wadd qq wrote...
by then u shld understand already..
but the best is to not say anything..
unless u gt gd things to say abt tt..
ok, bb, i go and do hw liaoz.. bb! :)
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.