qq de misunderstanding hor juz "cleared" den now one more samantha...
alamak...if i didnt rite dat post nth will happen...jie wun "help" me, qq wun angry and scold bac...den jie wun scold bac...den sam wun butt in...den i wun scold bac...den jie wun scold bac..den she wun scold bac agn...den jie's fwens wun hate one ppl...den NTH WILL HAPPEN!!!
bud can dis really stop?
samantha...
jie dun get agitated...
i noe u r DAM angry...bud can we like stop fighting? if u wanna hate me or sth?
can we atleast w8 till the maths project ish over? cuz we are still a grp...and the singing thingy how? we haven decide on anything yet...haish...
JIE DUN GET AGITATED!!!
samantha...sry
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.