WEI TSE DUN LIKE GLADYS!!!! ITS JUST A RUMOUR!!!
and hors sistabaa...
u mai mei shi zhao shi zuo...
i dun wan fite nia...summore in MY blog...
u wan u come bac we settle dis...
u here hors i can report cyber bullying u noe?
summore i can say u at home oso scold bu gou...internet still wan scold...
bud if blog dun care u real life u kill me dun care oso...
as long as hors u leave ALOT of evidence and i ghost come back haunt u can liaos! ^^ haha jkjk...
u come back den we settle...happi?
n u will just say u dun care...
CUZ U R OSO AFRAID OF ADMITTING DEFEAT!!!!
den u say NO LORHS!!!
U GT PI QI I DUN HAB ARS?
JUST BCUZ I YOUNGER THAN U DOESNT MEAN I HAVE TO GIB IN TO U!
and hors its nt like u nvr scold daddy n mummy b4 larhs...
cuz i know u GUAI nvr get rejected for going friend hse derhs...
cuz u can go anywhr cuz ur results all vey gd marhs...say do project at wynne's hse oso can...just say things at her hse can liaos...
i leah? cannot!!!!!! i just wan to go her hse like FOR ONCE oso cannot?!
aiya...heck care larhs...
SUMMORE MY MATHS MOCK EXAM ONLY GT 48 LEAHS!!!!!!! CRY LIAO LARHS
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.