nobody is perfect
nobody will kneel to lick your boots
nobody is perfect in dis whole wide world
so dun expect anything
we all have our own thinking
so we cannot force each other
you shldnt say or show ur attitute
cuz' nt everybody can take it
dun ever think for urself only
think for others
you may be true to yourself if you are frank but the results may not be what you really want
so i hope all of you can think for each other and maybe sometimes hide the truth
THIS POST IS NT ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO LIE BUT TO THINK FOR THE CONSEQUENCES
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.