gladys told me dat u were crying when she called u ytd...
in everything she said,
u still said dhat if u really think AMANDA TREATS U AS A BEST FRIEND
dhen blah blah blah
in the end u still think im lying...
the whole jiadang story:
. i gave him th bdae present
. dhen i use michelle's phone to msg him to stop liking her
. peace for a few days/wks
. dhen i found out dhat he likes me
. dhen i wrote in my blog saying: ANONYMOUS I
THINK I LIKE U SIA
. dhen did u noticed dhat its low profile?
. bcuz i oso dono whether i like him anot
. dhen i started to treat him as a more than normal friend...bud nt bf
. dhen l8r sth wasnt right when im close to him
. so i knew dhat i didnt like him.
. so i wrote him the letter
. budden he still like me i have nth to say
so in the end it was all my imagination
i thought too much
den for ur info
I TREAT GLADYS AS MY BEST FRIEND
and i think deryl read my msg?
cuz sam told me dhe story
she said dhat deryl really didnt say anything
so i think she read it
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.