Sunday, July 5, 2009, 7:24 PM

suppose can go bowling todae lorhs...
budden my uncle suddenly pop up to buy a car frm my mother den the contract success den my parents say treat him to eat at crystal jade...
den i went to mini toons to buy sth for myself qq gladys and michelle...
didi nth to buy siahs...i bought a red heart for qq...i wan buy blue de for didi de lorhs...
denn bo...=( sads hor?
and i bought gladys sth special...hope it makes her feel better...
den michelle's one iss...sth nt dat special bud just hopes dat she likes it lors...
cuz its sth like horoscope de...
den no STICH PRODUCTS...
den want to go into action city...
bud if i say want to sumwhr again my poppy is going to fureekk out...
so i bought the horoscope de for myself oso...
i nt EVERYTHING I HAVE MICHELLE OSO MUST HAVE larhs...
its bcuz its nice...well for me...
den i completely forgotten abt joveh siahs!
waliao...
明天要怎么见她,失败失败
haish...
cuz she coming tmr and i cannot go to the outing tmr...

den ytd hor i online maple wif don...
den he keep giving me the F3 face...
so QIAN BIAN siahs...
den we keep toking toking for the whole hour...
dam sians lor...
we keep jumping and jumping and toking...
abt our class de girls and boys..
den the first time sth special happened is after cca marhs...
the conversation...
don: i tot is b4?
me: after la...
don: BEFORE!! F5
me: AFTER!!! F5
done: ok ok ok...both ok?

waliao...it may seem like DAT in words bud...
seriously its funneh...
den todaee he went out frm 12++ den just went home...
wadda hell...

jia dang,
i dono whether u r a daily reader bud...
i still have to say incase u r a daily reader...

i will nvr like u bac...
liking someone cannot be forced...
and we BU since march...
so its the past...
bud u seriously said sth dat triggers me alot...
SHE HATES ME...
quite a number will know dis:
for me...
NO TRUST BO FWENS...
soo...dat triggers me alot...
and if u seriously heard the I HATE U during recess dat time...
im sry and i didnt actually mean it...
cuz i dono bud dat word just came out of my mouth..=.=''
bcuz of someone...
i apoligise cuz i placed myself in ur shoes and i THINK i know how u feel...
cuz i experienced b4...
so... ya dat shld be all i shld say...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.