woots!!
123 posts ler!!!
yay?!?!?!
n l8r michelle coming miie hse...
and for sum of u
if u r shocked to see me ATTACHED
den u r correct...
those hu think im lying or wadeva shit...
ur problem cuz i've my part
and ytd was the maths mock exam...
SHIT THEM LORHH!!!
PSLE WHR GT SO HARD ONE!!!
TEACHER NVR EVEN TEACH B4 LORHS!!!
i think i will fail u know?
even A class de ppl oso say HARD
so i think confirm FAIL lorhs!!!
n hors miie xi jiu coming in maple lerhs...
i think...
hahas...
so nw i just wanna complain abt the dam mock exam...
BB
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.