now miie and my sister oso using lappy(s)
and michelle...
i finally can go to ur blog lerhs...lawls...finally...
qq and i shld be ok lerhs...
cuz we even toked on the phone...
den everything seems like it happened the day b4...
den we all ok le lors...
den just now msg-ed HIM to explain wad actually happened yesterday btw me and my best friend...
deryl...
sry nia...cannot go lerhs...
cuz my mother will YA miie wif PSLE DE...
sry...
白费心意了...
so sry...
bud qq i still have to say...
liking someone cannot be forced...
even if i liked him b4...
it all ended at the point when i gave him the letter...
so i explained to him just now...
so....
michelle,
as you have read the HALF POST abt u de...
now u noe?
except dat its more 详细 in my diary...so...
when you come or school reopen...i can lend chiu miie diary den u MAN MAN DU...
i go plae audi lerhs...
bb
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.