waa
today like so bz sehhs
first 9 i gt tuition
den 1 i gt tuition agn
until 3.30
den we went to dunno whr eat abalone
lols
den l8r we went to geylang to buy the beef brisket
den we went to my aunt's hse
ethan's hse to be exact
lols
den we ply ply ply lors
sacarsm
Labels: Originally by MEEE
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.