IM BACK PEOPLE!!!
and i just sent my two daughters to USA to further their studies??
LOL
but im sending jovi to princeton university and wani to england to cambridge...
LOL
den today nth much happen nehh
EXCEPT THE FACT THAT JOVI IZ WITH HERR!!
how can she be liddat!
and jovi said sorry
but actually
i know dis day would happen
dats y i asked jovi to promise nvr to leave me alone...
and NOW shes done it...
bud i didnt expect it to be HERR
DAMIT
i very jealous one leahs
cuz she rather go with HERR dan us u noe...
bud the only word dat consoled me is
EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN CHOICE TO CHOOSE THEIR FRIENDS
but its nt enough...
cen HERR lik get off?
SHES MINE!!
-------EDITED ON 6/7 11.35pm
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.