Monday, August 24, 2009, 4:36 PM

i have dis feeling here
feeling dat i cannot hide anymore
i know i fell for him
bud i know u love him
was shld i do?
i really dont know
dun ask me to make a choice
u two are my BEST BUDDS
hw can i ever gib u up?
she feels betrayed
i feel guilty
he feels NOTHING
cuz girls to girls
fight fight!
lols...
back to the point
he fell for her
bud i know i liked him
bud since she iz brave
shldnt i take my hats off them?
and not brking them?
i shld be happy and congratulate them rite?
and nt being so selfish!
wad hav i bcome?
m i a monster?
or a witch?
y do i ONLY like ppl who are attached?!
WAD AM I?!
now i really dun wanna know anything else
cuz now the only thing i know iz to study hard and go to YTSS
and den can play play^^
bud i will giv this matter a SERIOUS consideration
nt seeing if i will take action
bud seeing whether i shld be thinking of him in my book
hes her prince
im their family
^^
so they're important
so am i!!!
HAHA
lols
jkjk
BACK TO THE POINT
i dun wan to be a betrayer!!!
wad if she hates me FOR LIFE?
wad if he doesnt love her bcuz of me?
den i will be the third party!
i nid someone to tok to

lols
now back to the fun post!
nid someone to tok to hors?
i go take my hamster
w8...
LOLS
kidding larhs
gundu
if u liddat oso believe hors
haiz
nth to say
^^
hehe
dunno wad to do now siahhs
i so siens
lols
i go study tmr maths lerhs
bb

Labels:



So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.