Thursday, August 13, 2009, 9:42 PM

tmr hav PSLE listening compre leahs...
time flies~
haish...
den nw hors i wif michelle FAN LIAN
den u know wads worst?
she go blame somebody~
i dun tok to her iz bcuz of sth else ok?!
only qq know nehh...
the conver
i skip to the point larhs
michelle:u just will nvr know my pain...im the only 1 hu knows...--no1 eva understands me--

me:nt my prob

michelle:i noe its nt ur prob fin dun u think tt since u *ahem somebody back our relationship has changed and btw, im nt jealous!!

me: iz u hate her oso nt i hate her

michelle: i just said changed only wad oso nvr say u hate her or wad..and all tis is no offence de..

me:but in fact u hate somebody and bcuz of it our relationship changed..

michelle:y must it bcuz of her? so wad i hate her? dun tell me i hate her den u oso like dun like me as a friend? i have rights to hate someone

me: nobody said u cannot hate someone..and its not her fault that i dun wan to tok to u..u urself shld know very clearly abt wad i despise most abt ppl...u have nobody to blame

michelle:--NO REPLY--
i guess shes speechless or rather dun wan to reply
i dun care anyway

JOVI,
THX FOR WAKING ME UP
I CANNOT ALWAYS FORGIVE
I MUST FIGHT FOR MYSELF
UR MEAN WORDS REALLY WOKE ME UP AND TAUGHT ME TO BE MORE "MEAN" TO PPL WHO DOESNT DESERVE TO BE FORGIVEN
THX GAL!

and im nt saying michelle doesnt deserve to be forgiven
bcuz she doesnt even know wad she did..
those hu know u can say i petty larhs
bud i seriously cannot tahan this kind of ppl
even if they dun credit me
atleast ask me rite?!
zzz
hav some sense of originality!(nt/copied frm qq...cuz i dunno who thought of it first)
nt things...she alot copy me...i also gt copy her
slicci pen i hav she oso wan
coleto pen i hav she oso wan
the rainbow book i hav she oso hav
u know hw i managed to tahan things de marhs?
cuz if they are meant to be unique to be urs
they wun sell it...
so i can tahan
bud quotes are nt sold leahs
MY/qq quotes leahs...
like hav some sense of originality
fish larhs( fcuk)
and gt more...
u know her rainbow diary?
the wu chun's page most of dh quotes iz frm me one...
this one i cannot tahan
cuz these are nt meant for selling
or rather used by others


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.