as u can see
i deleted the long long post
as u see
im kinda crapping myself
its meaningless
so now
all i care is my michelle qq and mayb gladys?
cuz dunno whether she still angry at me anot
><
and they today going to ply badminton
shiok hors?
and ytd maths prelim
I STILL HAVE TIME TO RELAX U KNOW?!
and i finished all the questions
^^
bud 2 iz tikam derhs
the others ok ok larhs
hope can get higher marks
same goes for english^^
chinese i heck care
tmr sci leahs
muz jyjy
study hard hard!!
=]
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IF UR FINAL PRELIM IS TMR!!
GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO HAV HIGHER MOTHER TONGUE AND SCI PRELIM!!!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!
CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG!!!
=]
Labels: that never ending love
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.