Friday, August 21, 2009, 11:20 AM

IM SO HAPPI
TODAY IZ THE LAST ORAL FOR THE WHOLE YEAR!!
WOOTS WOOTS!!
den today we played truth or dare and heart attack in the hall
dam siens marhs
den hors don was like dam happy
cuz lao buu tio dare
den she go tell don
YANLING SAYS I LOVE U
den don keep looking at yanling
i know larhs
he very happi one
LOLS
den there iz dis teacher dunno wads the name
she like very jipo lorhs
she think she wad?
senior teacher hars?
diaos
scold scold scold...
JUNIOR teacher leahs
i in the school 6 yrs nehh
she dunno hw many MONTHS or rather WEEKS
zzz
skally she 6.5 yrs i die liaos
aiya
heck care
i still dun like her larhs
and now currently like a person
"hold hand" wif him summore
bud dunno whether he like me larhs
hehe
*blush blush*
hope he does
lols
AND L8R PLAYING BADMINTON!!
WOOTS!!
0o yea


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.