YAY!!
l8r going badminton agn!!
shiok!!
2-5
adrian michelle gt go siahhs!
stanley still under construction
anyone care to join?
too little ppl liaos
i know my eng sucks...=P
den nw i telling stories to BIL and mummie...(michelle)
now must study VERY hard for prelims siahhs
Or else my mother will scold
Den juz now we scold alot of things abt sth
hehe...
Its fun
Labels: good dae
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.