yay~
i changed my URL!!!
im like so happi?
cuz i oso dun wan too many ppl to know...
just a little ppl barhs...
and...
TO GLADYS
SRY FOR ALL THE HURTFUL THINGS I SAID TO U...
PERHAPS IM WRONG OR I DUNNO WHETHER ITS CORRECT...
BUT I DUN WANNA KNOW ANYMORE
CUZ LETS JUST SETTLE DOWN AND BE FRIENDS AGAIN...
CUZ IF NOBODY MAKES THE MOVE
IM PRETTY SURE DIS WILL NVR END...
NEVER...
CUZ NOBODY IS WILLING TO GIVE IN
SO I THINK I WILL
NT BCUZ QQ RECONCILE WIF U...
ITS BCUZ ITS MY OWN THINKING...
AND ITS NT FOR JOVI OSO
SO FRIENDS?
><
todae...
todae gt national day celebration in school
we were all like dam high
den mr wong like put the flags infront of the fan to make it "fly" itself
LOLS
den very funny
den in class EVERYONE is playing with the spray
cuz we all gt hair spray
den everybody go play
although im still jealous wif jovi ang gladys
bud im taking it as it is cuz everyone has their choice rite?
so im taking it nehh
den todae "dar" zheng jie qq and precious daughter(wani who came back from USA?!)
or rather england...
shes studying in cambridge...
cuz she say the teachers in stamfords send her to detention
LOLS
den nw michelle at my hse oso nehh
HEHE
so happi
I VERY HIGH~
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.