yay finally solved the problem wif michelle lers
so we tok tok tok tok tok in msn until solved lerhs
^^
and see that pledge there?
its a newly created family!
for girls only
especially chio bus
^^
once u say it to either me or michelle u will be in
LOLS
seriously...
u wan u join
lols
and our pledge is ORIGINALLY created by me and michelle
so no copy-rights in anyway =]
thank u thank u
lols
i nidda go lerhs
BYE
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.