l8r going stevens for tuition lerhs...
1st day
and hors
ytd suppose to watch where got ghost...
bud we're late and we have to watch up3D...
RUSSEL AND ALPHA SO CUTE!!
SQUIRREL!! hi there...
HAHA!!
its funneh anywaes...
and i took neoprints wif michelle nehh...
btw me n her ok lerhs...
den we take the neoprints very funneh
super funneh u may say
very fun
its nt jewella lerhs...
this one better
gt dining room
gt driving in a car
GT BED
den we all pose until siao siao gal gals liddat
we take abt 5-7 mins just to decorate...
hahas...
did i mention ln gt go oso?
ad hors we come out frm the movie theatre hors...
I CANNOT FEEL MY FINGERS!!!
ITS DAM-ED COLD!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!
den l8r we go eat chicken rice
den after eating nth to do lerhs...
mini toons oso nth to buy
summore i nt enuff money
just bcuz i have to help sis pay her tickets...
CHI $$ GUI...
my weekly allowance liddat jiu fly liaos...
haish...
MY $$$$$
ZAI JIAN LERHS!!!
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.