I just found out that
GOOD BOYS ARE ALREADY EXTINCT IN THIS WORLD
NOBODY IS GOOD NOW
ALL THEY DO IS TO HURT YOU
BUT WHEN THEY ASK YOU HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT THEM
THEY WILL JUST SAY ITS FOR FUN
HOW MUCH CAN THEY DO
WE ONLY WANTED THEM TO TRUST US
IS THAT SO DIFFICULT?!
To:XXXXXX
I only wanted you to trust me
Is that so difficult?
You gave me a glimpse of hope
And you just smashed it right to the ground
How horrible can you get?!
Everytime you talk to me
You gave me a % of hope everytime
But when i asked you a simple question
You used a hammer and smashed it into bite-sized pieces
If you really dont
Why did you give me a 101% false hope?
I was so excited for you to say the three words
But in the end you said the three words
DUN LIKE ME
What if i gave you my life?
What if i already settled my heart on you?
And you said that?
Have you ever thought about me from the start?
Do you remember our first night? (Not that meaning..z)
Do you remembeer our promises?
I doubt you do
Because i already shredded it to pieces and its down the trashbin
Now all i could ever do is put a plaster at my heart
And run to the causeway
And wait for another prince on a white horse to bring me back to his castle
This may work for all kinds of girls
I know that all your promises and words are the same
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Its complete trash and bullshit!
You said that
And YOU were the one to throw it to the pacific ocean
Or some womanizers may say
I SWEAR I WILL ONLY LOVE YOU
That is just a word of FLIRT
Nothing good comes out
I still have that message
Hoping for you to turn around
But you commanded your white horse to run faster away from me
And the message is deleted on
SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2009 1:46:07PM
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.