HAPPY BDAE MIIE GIRL!!
aka michellee
(saying this for the 3rd time)
finally 12 years old
and ytd was PSLE lc
its quite easy actually leahs
thought it will be quite hard
zz
and today my mummie going to upgrade my HP plan to unlimited sms
MUAHAHAHAHA
and jia qi at my hse now siahhs
muahahahaha
and hors when my sis going overseas dat time
my mummie say she wanna take me TO HER OFFICE
omgs
luckily she added in WITH MY LAPPY
den i heaved a sigh of relieve
lol
i know i dun use my vocabs often
lol
so i try using in blog
MUAHAHAHAHA
even though its still filled with my singlish-es
zz
aiya
nth to say le larhs
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.