I'm trying not to use singlish in this post
Am trying to pull up my marks
Mr Wong didn't give any homework today
And there was the maths mock test part 2,English and sci mock test
i find the English test the EASIEST! :)
So I'm not THAT worried
The thing I'm worried about is the damn-ed MATHS :(
Out of 3 questions i did i only got 1 QUESTION CORRECT
Pathetic =X
And I'm saying now that I DUN LIKE *HIM ANYMORE
I dun like anybody now
And dun plan to ANYMORE
Cuz in my own opinion
Boys in NBPS are simply heart breakers
Only some good boys left
These kind of boys are mostly extinct
Like didi?
And some others
Once they finish playing with you
You're done with
How horrible can they get?
Giving them the best u have
And what do they give you?
Tears?
SCARS? BLOOD?!And what do they get?
They just happily go to another girl and there goes another victim
Boys in this school cannot be trusted
Get some mature boys
Go to secondary schools girl!
You must know that you are not alone
You must know that I'm here with you till the end of the year
You must know that we,hand in hand, will find our princes on their horses coming to get you
We,hand in hand,will find our shining star
We,hand in hand,will find our magnolia sun shining once we find our way out of this cave!
I have a torchlight
And you have a phone
We can make it!
Hope the person knows I'm refering to HER :)
And for those who HATES that chicken
Please proceed to
http://www.hatezchickenfanclub.blogspot.com/Information will be provided there itself
Any inquiries contact me
(I doubt so)
Labels: WE
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.