Playful boys
So playful
Cant they stop?
Girls are not their toys
Not their plasters or gauzes
We have a life
We have a mind
So we aren't your goodie goodies
Once you finish toying with us
You just run to another girl like nothing happened between you and me
All i wanted from you is to trust me
Is that so difficult to accomplish?
The poor girls are done for
You shared the best with me
I shared my secrets with you
I lent you my ear
Whole day long
But in the end
I got nothing
Because you were smart
Because I was stupid
You had your pride
I was so stupid to fall into your trap
I trusted you and i fainted
You got me
Happy?!
In the end i got only my own tears,scars,blood and some horrible memories
And what do you get?
You get another girl that likes you and you leave with my happiness and luck
Now nobody would ever want me again
It is all YOUR FAULT
You took my heart away
And nothing is gonna change my love for you
and you ought to know by then how much i loved you
But you didnt do anything
You just stood there and took the spotlight to someone else
What about me??
Leaving me in the dark
Have you ever thought about me like you've always said so?
Can any of you be trusted?
How can you prove your worthy
Even if i know i still love you
I'm not worthy for you
Because i cannot accept that i've been tricked
Thats me
I cannot help it
SO?!
And you cannot be trusted anyway
I had the spotlight twice
Not the third time
You wont get into the house this time
Good if you can understand the metaphor
Bad if you cannot understand it
But this metaphor is easy right?
Hope you know how I feel
~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So what if i still love him?
Nobody said i do
I dont even know whether i still love him
But my door was opened for you twice
TWICE
That means i fell for your same trap twice
And i was so dumb to not understand your doings and your horrible trap
I felt horrible
And i hope the third door will open
For me to enter
To get you again
To get you in my arms
To...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
GET MY REVENGE
TO SLAP YOU
TO KICK YOU
TO SCRATCH YOU LIKE I'VE NEVER SCRATCHED BEFORE
Because I'm not so stupid to fall for the same old trick by all the boys again!
What is the trick??
He confesses
You accept
He gives you what you want
You give him what he wants
You didnt know you are at disadvantage
Until the day he requests for a breakup
And you're done for
GIRLS
DUN GET HURT
STAY STRONG
SHOW THE BOYS WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT THEM
SHOW THEM WE ARE THE POWER! NOT THEM!
WE ARE NOT THEIR TOYS!
WE ARE LIVING IN THE WORLD OF EQUALITY!!
(Lol..Dunno whats wrong with me today..)
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.