Saturday, October 3, 2009, 2:05 PM

Sum b***hy lil' ppl
Thinking shes very matured to laugh her head off when i make a silly mistake
She thinks alot of ppl likes her
And btw
HER ATTITUTE SUX LIKE BLOODY SHIT
I DIDNT EVEN WANTED YOU TO CARE A DAM F-XUCKING BIT
EVERYTHING ONLY KNOW HOW TO COMPLAIN
I WAS JUST SAYING IT
NOW U KNOW HOW I FELT WHEN U SAID U'RE USING UR BELOVED LAPPY?!

U SUCKER
MOFO
KANINA DE~
zzz
No words to describe u dis lil' b***h!
Show off har?
We have one competition la
ZZZ
CB!!
BLOODY ASSHOLE
I DIDNT EVEN WAT U TO CARE
SINCE WHEN IZ IT UR TURN TO BUTT IN INTO MY OWN BUISNESS?!
MY BUISNESS IZ NT UR BUISNESS
UR BUISNESS IZ OSO NT MINE
F-XUCK OFF LIL' BITCH
WHO WANTS TO SHARE THE SAME THING AS U?!
I RATHER FEED IT TO SNAKES
ZZ
ITZ A CURSE TO HAVE KNOWN U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:



So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.