Psle is OVER PEOPLE!~!
FREEDOM!!
Ok..
I treated as if psle is over on MONDAY
One day before HMT EXAM!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
I dun give a damn~
And..
Ah ma went overseas le ><
Haish~
So bored nw..
And nowadays back to maple siahh
Haish..
ADDICTION SEHH
And tmr going for badminton ^^
Yipee
So shiok
Gt alot of things to play de leah
And i juz met a new friend todae!
WenHan i think
My future bro-in-law(Its an inside joke)
I cant believe this is happening
Its like a battlefield
My world's nothing when i dun have a shield
How m i gonna survive?
This world is completely like a battlefield
My mind's going up and down
I dont know who to listen to
2..3..4..5..
Who?
We can pretend dat we are friends today
But in the morning we wake up and then forget that we WERE friends
Cuz baby we don't have to fight
Cuz i dun wan this friendship to prevail
Complete BATTLEFIELD
-Jordin Sparks Battlefield
(Edited la)
We seriously dun have much to tok abt rite baby?
U know it
We r frm COMPLETELY different worlds
U have urs
I have mine
Im happy with mine
U?
Oh~
Right~
I dun give a dam shit anymore
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.