Friday, November 13, 2009, 9:24 PM

This blog iz almost dead ==

And to state agn

It IS dead ==

The day for the PSLE result collection is almost coming!

Hehehe..

Dunno which school to go ler

Haisshh

And juz nw went to YTSS for a speech^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today was usual..

Going to school and then going home

Listening to the anderson talk and blah blah blah

Today i played cheat with my sun nvs

And sum of us gt really pissed off. (MEEE:D)

Bcuz of sumthings which im nt really sure

But of course i know wad im pissed at ==

Oh ya..

Went out with several friends on Wednesday

Met the irritating (As always) person* today

So dam pissed with person* ==

Goddam irritating

Wahh

If going to same school as person* i die le ==

But hope not

This morning was a great start in the IT resource rm

Budd after awhile it was the mr wong's period ==

Was quite bored until someone (forgotten who) told me it was BLACK FRIDAY

I gt several unlucky incidents on Black Fridays

Dun wanna tok abt it

Birdie more cam sehh

The poor ice cream -,-

Ending the day nw ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hate myself
I hate me
Everytime i look into the mirror
I find myself very different
I was even treated differently
Im unpredictable
I may be a giant one day
Im tall
Im bigger
I cant even fit into my down jacket
I cant control myself
I wanna cry
I wanna kill myself
I seriously hate my hormones
When i need them to be what they are they didnt
But when i dont need them they use me
SUCKERS


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.