Woots~
Im here to update dis 'gonna be gone soon' blog
And i just gt a french pedicure!
Yipee~
And tmr going to watch the dam-ed movie ==
ZZ
Nw currently my awards
And ir u run thru the tracks
I dun have the song dat 'SHE' said anymore
Who on the right mind wld wanna copy her? ZZ
I cant believe she claims sth dat iz nt hers
Itz just dat shes using it
Den if u have pilot pen i oso have dat means i copy u lar?
Den y izit even on the bookstore shelves?
Same goes for songs..
Y dun u put copyright infringement?
Oh wait~
The creator already put it
And I HAVE 100% RIGHTS TO LISTEN TO THE SAME SONGS AS U
Must look at things frm a different angle ma
Everything oso think as if i "COPIED" u put the same songs
But lemme tell u
I heard the song frm a TV COMMERCIAL
NOT UR BLOG
Zz
And im back to sleeping
Bye..
ZZZZZ
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.