Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:51 AM

Diaoz
Todae last day at miguel's hse
We went cycling almost everyday ==
4.4km sehh
So far ==
And we played the time crisis 4 4 times
And the hotshot golf for 2 times for 18 hole
I won for the 2 match :)
And..
TMR GETTING PSLE RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So kan chiong..~
And ytd we chased this cute pooch
But in the end it barked at us ==
UNGRATEFUL
LOLS
And i cant believe MIGUEL CAN STAND GETTING OWNED BY HIS COUZ ==
If its me hor i confirm go 断绝关系 with them de lor -.-
So dam kns
No respect for the older ones oso
One 12 yrs old sehh den go insult my13 yr old couz
IMMATURE LIL' FREAKS


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.