Yay~
Its christmas !
But i only have two wishes..
I WANT TO GO TO CHUNG CHENG HIGH SCHOOL YISHUN !!!
Yep thats my christmas wish
And the other is for my family to stay safe:DDDD
Today went to east coast park wif mum n sis
Den met viannnnn:DDD
Den they were 'prawning'
:DDDDDDD
Veh hot sehh
And i can see dat ahdi no difference==
Den we want go cycling only oso cannot><
Den in the end veh bored
Den i tok tok to viannnnn:DDD
Den after awhile i go see my auntie catch prawn:DDD
Den got one stupid prawn go flick water at me !
I bu shuang..
><
CHUNG CHENG ACCEPT ME LEA !
Dang..
He messaged me today
Boys all liddat one><
Stupid..
I dun think i wan fall for the trick again><
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.