Saturday, December 26, 2009, 12:03 PM



I WAN GO CHUNG CHENG !


I love twinneh~
I love ganmei~
I love ganjieh~
And i love gandi~


(Love gandi as in FRIEND love;D)


Haizz..
Today so sien..
I hope l8r viannnnn<3 can come miie hse ;D
And i hope can go into CCHS :DDDDD
Den can everyday go sch and go home with alot of friends
But if cannot den stay in YSS
Den i just hope can hav new start lor
But the happy thing isz

I CAN BULLY JASON:D

My fave hobby:D
And my maple lvl lik siao ler
My newest record-.-
Lvl 30 in 4 days:D
LOL
Flame wiz:DDDD
L8r i wan play
And twinneh~
Sry i nvr play audi these days T_T

Him..
Haizz..
He had a gr8 talk with me
But obviously i didnt
And he knows the reason
But he only acts as if nth has got into his head
Why ?
Bcuz he still have her
I dont know whether to believe him
But he always run away and then
When i was about to drop the feeling
He came back
Are guys always like this ?
I really dun wan to care anymore
Bcuz i dun think this is worth for me to care in the first place

I dont wan to have anything to do with you anymore


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.