Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 11:26 PM

I don't need you to show me your attitude
Because I HAVE MINE(:

Whoa..
Spent almost 2hrs on this current skin
Been doing this and dat
And yar..
I changed within a day
Now i most probably likes GREY♥
And why???
Bcuz of all those knives I have..
Not at the back..
The heart
Not physically..
But internally..
They didnt even give a damn abt this from the start eh?
But why do you have to treat me differently today?
But in the end you just left everything without me.
U tried.
But that wasn't the best
There were better ways
But you didn't
Idk whether it isz on purpose
Or u didnt want me in the first place
Everybody isz like that..
Once you get up..
U nvr look down and what isz this called?
-UNGRATEFUL.ASSES
I just find it so unfair
I treat u well and u will too..
WDF?!
Wad isz this?!

In the first place
U didnt even care
I tried to give
But i bet u didnt
Ur words..
All full of ARROWS:D (Lols)
Whr r u going ?
A war ?
U have him
So u don't want me anymore ?
I've been with you.
I know he has been with you longer.
But u shld know how i am to u
I know u still care
But you care abt him more
Yes..
IM JEALOUS
Happy?!

-U gave me hope
Den u shattered it right to the ground.


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.