Saturday:
Woots
Went to bukit timah to shop today:D
Bought alot of stuff:DDD
And summore i bought a new bag:DDD
Veh happi:DDD
Haizz..
And i juz hope that i can get into CCHS:DDD
Cuz the bag dat i bought suits the CCHS uniform according to wad shun nv says(:
Sunday:
Today was nth special
Juz stayed at home and watched the cantonese show called BORN RICH:DDD
Ehh..
Its not too bad:DD
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Nw currently downloading maple on lappy:D
Cuz on my computer they say wadd MISSING SHORTCUT
Ask them go die la-.-
So i hope can play on the lappy
Juz 1hr and 8 mins morexD
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.