Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 10:09 PM


Today i waited in vain
No calls no nothing
Actually i expected this to happen
But i was hoping it so much
So i guess santa don't actually grant wishes
He only gives presents


I waited twice today
For him to online and for
CCHS'CALL

But both didnt happen
I guess it was my best mistake ?
To ever have waited for HIM
NOT THEM

Hey
I have my own attitude
I dont need u to show me urs
U dun anyhow say wad crap
Wad me wad me
Cant it be u ?!
Do u only know how to put the blame on others ?!
Only u know how to be angry at others ?!
Oh please
Get a life
Selfish
Idiot
Moron
And who the hell do u think u are in the first place ?!
And cut the bullshit man
Now i doubt my importance to u
Not YOU to doubt me

U own it and i dont
So what ?!
Who cares ?!
Com'on
GET A LIFE
SO WHAT IF I DONT ?!
Sophiscated matter eh ?
PUI~

He is yours ?!
People have to accomodate u when u dont ?!
Oh please~
He is not yours
Wad yours wad yours
With you acting like this
I ever doubt he would be
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zz~
Today i cried bcuz didnt get into CCHS
WTF.
Why ?!
Bcuz i was stupid to put high hopes on it
Crybaby eh ?
Shut up if u dunno anything idiot
Zz..
Im not posting already
Cuz am scared i will offend ppl with my words
Today's mood is an absoulute

ZERO

Labels:



So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.