Im backkkk :D
KL super hot siah
And the hotel's service kinda..
sucked;XThe theme park wasnt as fun as i thought it wld be;X
And gained
2KGWTF
And we drank high tea
HAHAS
And i first time drink red wine
Dunno why adults like it so much
It sucks;X
We oso went swimming
Den me n my sis wanted to hav a human carriage for litta Mig
But in the end i was carrying him ;X
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seriously
Why bother ?
We are parting alr
Since u dunwan to cherish den i shldnt too
Im glad to let go in open arms
I dun care
U shldnt too
Cuz its gone alr
U dun trust me
U suspect ur importance to me
And same for me
U think i care SO MUCH abt tis ?
Oh ure goddam stupid
I know dat sentence
'ITS OK.'
Wont last for long
And i was lucky i didnt put too much trust in it
This world is full of liars
Nobody ever keeps their promises
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.