Monday, January 11, 2010, 7:57 PM


-As days pass by
The times we spend with our primary schoolmates are lesser
Thats why we have to cherish eevery moment with each other

-Hey i miss you
Why ?
Because i love you

Yo peoples ! :D
Did'cha miss me ? ;)
But i doubt u do
Cuz i've only not been blogging for 1 day ;woot
And yippees:D
My room is now 'PC-FREE'
Bcuz my dad helped me buy a new table and for my future school work and my laptop ! ;)
And the format for my workspace has changed drastically ! :D
(So exaggerating sia)
And today mrs tay said we're gonna have a math test EVERY WEEK
I almost fainted
Den when mrs tay said we're gonna have peer tutor in math class
I keep telling ahrong i gt 'U' grade
Bcuz she get A* den i get A..
So we confirm wont be sitting together
Andand i quite excited for nxt week's home econ :D
And for the cutting ahrong will do it:D
Bcuz im scared of knives ! :D
Now back to the maths
But i dun mind sitting with ying yan though ! :D
Chitty Chatty ~~~
Blahblahblah ~
If boy sit with girl i rather die ;X
But if its erhem*
Den..
Ya..
Hahas..
I wun mind :D

You're online now..
But you didnt say a word
I talked
But you didnt
Im disappointed
I was looking forward to it
Everytime after messaging you
I hoped for your reply
So i went to my phone
And saw other's name
I was disappointed
I didnt see yours when i expected more
Just like now
You're silent
You're not talking
Am i too irritating ?
Or do u just hate me
I dunno and i dun wanna find out
But i just hope i can continue LIKING you like now:D
And FYI
I was jealous again today
Because of her*
Everytime i see your name
I would love to talk to you
But i know you wont reply
So im just keeping quiet and pretending i didnt see your name..

FYI
Today started lessons le
I brought so many things rite
They oso didnt use
Except for home econ :D
And today history lesson was the first period
It was quite fun ^3^
Bcuz mr hasrin was like asking people the history of singapore
And whuuuaaat we learnt in primary sch
In primary sch
When mdm louis i only ACT as i was listening
But actually my head was somewhere in the clouds

Okayss..
Ending my post heaaareeee:D
Ok my eng is getting weird
And today when i talked to my sis n mum
I startled o.O
Izit bcuz of the sch i went to ?
Or my brain getting inactive ? :D


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.