Heyys..
It was just a very very short time
And we all have new friends
And some best friends
And some even fell for someone
I was really jealous when u asked
I dunno why
But i guess im dumbly falling for u
U've been away for so long
Without even talking
I seriously dunno why
We rarely see eye to eye
But i just fell for u
I just hope we can be more than friends
I was really jealous
This is seriously not me
Im not myself
This isnt me
Its only been a week
And im strangely falling for u
I cannot explain
But i have a feeling you like her
But whuuuuat can i do ?
Nothing
I can do nothing
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.